Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default A.C. filters

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 10:22:05 PM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 7/6/15 10:54 PM, Andy wrote:
I have noticed that the A.C. filters in many houses is in the ceiling.

What the fire truck is up with that that ?

At my daughter's house, she had two A.C. units.

I found one filter in the ceiling, but could not find the other filter.

Where can I look for the other air filter ?

My filter is at the air-handler end of the return ducts, but most, I
believe, are at the living-space end. If I were looking for filters, I'd
go to the air handler to see where the return ducts originated.

I think the air handler is in the attic.

Could you be more specific ?