Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 1:53:50 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 7:00:51 PM UTC-5, David J. Hughes wrote:
On 7/5/2015 1:41 PM, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
"David J. Hughes" wrote:

On 7/4/2015 2:33 PM, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2015/07...rals-never-rem
embe
r-o
n-independence-day/

Published on July 2nd, 2015 | by Allen West Republic

Copyright © 2014 Allen West Republic

All Rights Reserved.
Proudly built by WPDevelopers

gee and I thought freedom of speech and the right to own slaves was in
there somewhere

Neither was significant in 1774 to 1783.
Both were, in theory, already rights that Great Britain recognized..

They were incorporated into the US Constitution in 1787 to 1789.

so the revolution was only for white people

Only for free men of any color. Many free blacks fought for the
colonies, as did many for the Crown.

Try to get a Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak to acknowledge that
free Black men owned African slaves. If you show them proof, they start
howling, LIAR! RACIST! then they'll have a seizure and fall to the ground
drooling. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

say what you want, but it was those nice gentlemen who gave us the
Constitution that legalized slavery

OH MY GOD!! THE FOUNDERS CAUSED SLAVERY!! WE MUST BAN THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISSOLVE THE COUNTRY!! We must hunt down the progeny of those horrible White men who traveled to Africa and chased the natives through the jungles and bush, captured them then loaded the African Negroes onto ships to be brought to America to be slaves. We must identify those descendants and make them pay reparations to Negro Americans. Hey Malcom! If you're an evil White devil, how much are you go pay to the descendants of African Negro slaves? I think you should give up all your money and stuff. You'll feel so much better about yourself knowing that you're righting the wrongs of your forebears. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Reparations Monster