Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Scott Walker makes 15 clowns on the bus

On 07/06/2015 12:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:22:30 -0700, T wrote:

So, as far as the "forecast", as far as I can tell, it is a bunch of
smoke and mirrors. And who in their right mind would move to Nevada
now that the betrayer has got his Gross Margins Tax in place.

For the first time in the history of Nevada, children's 2ND Amendment
gets codified in law. Pop Tarts can be eaten into the shape of a gun.
schools have basically NO say until they reach high school.

What if you moved to Greece? California, NYC, Detroit or Chicago,
Would you feel better about Nevada?

Las Vegas is not Reno or Carson City.

You are right about the gun laws. And pop tarts.

Now if we can only get more business to come. Maybe
if we elect a Democrat. It is the RINOs that keep raising
taxes