Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Scott Walker makes 15 clowns on the bus

On 07/06/2015 03:56 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The two largest tax hikes in my state (Nevada) were
both done by RINOs. Lying sacks of crap!

Here in Alabamastan, our Republican governor is calling for a raise in taxes to meet a looming deficit. The state just won a settlement in The Gulf Oil Spill case but the money is to be paid in installments over 18 years. The legislature needs to stop playing around and figure out a way to cut spending, eliminate wasteful spending or raise taxes. Government needs to sock money away during the good times so it will be there during the bad times, instead of blowing money on nonsense when there's a windfall. o_O

Here in Nevada, our education is out of control. Here an
administrator, there an administrator, everywhere an
administrator. And everywhere a RINO to placate them.

Then we have our pulbic employees pension system. Cops
and Firefighters make on average DOUBLE in retirement
than what they made working. I do like these guys -- rushing
into harms way to protect someone they don't even know -- but
I DON'T LIKE THEM THAT MUCH!

And oh ya, DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN as their scores go down and
down and down as we spend more and more and more.