Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Why aren't refrigerators & freezers designed to benefit fromoutside cold air?

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 9:29:40 AM UTC-4, Mayayana wrote:
I'd suggest you get a real newsreader and stop
using Google's abomination. You've responded
to a 5-year-old post. By now the poster has
no doubt invented the refrigerator he dreamed of.

Here we go again. Try using Google Groups for once, instead
of blindly complaining about it. The date of every post is clearly
shown. People do Google searches for a particular problem, find old
threads and proceed to respond to them. What would you prefer,
that all old threads and the information be lost forever, so
it's *all* started over again, each time?