Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default 5 things liberals never remember

On 07/05/2015 07:44 PM, D-FENS wrote:
Nowadays one has to be careful when pointing out a misuse of a word by a
person of color for fear that it will be seen as a micro-aggression.

I would be ashamed of practicing micro-aggression. Full on, over the
top, take no prisoners aggression is more my style.

Hey Wannabee, how the hell do you Canucks spell 'practicing'? The spell
checker flagged it and I realized it was set to 'English (CA)'. Set it
to US and that fixed the bitching about labor and color too.