Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Scott Walker makes 15 clowns on the bus

On 07/05/2015 11:55 AM, Oren wrote:
Ben and Carly are not RINOS.

I dearly love Ben, but he is sorely unprepared and unqualified
to be a politician. For starters, HE IS NOT A *******.
He has stated that he doesn't need this kind of experience
because he will remove that government departments. Wow.
The one part state (Democrats and RINOs) will eat him
for lunch! And he will get nothing. But you have
to love the guy.

Herman Caine would have done well as he have executive
experience, but no political experience. That and keeping
his zipper zipped (not a problem for Democrats, do to
the double standard).

If Carly is the Carly I am thinking of (HP), she STUNK as
an executive and pretty nearly ruined a great company.

The thing about the Crimson Weasel is that he "is" a *******.
And will have no qualms ramming things through all the special
interests and other garbage that maintains the Left Wing
status quo in our one party state/country.

RINOs rot in hell!