Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flagcake

On 7/1/2015 9:18 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2015 7:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Will try not to press my views on you, at least not
in this instance.

This is not the venue to discuss it, but if we ever meet I bet the sum
of our vales are not much different even if we follow a different road
to get there.

I've heard at least a few people say this. My take
is that Big J didn't say "I am one of many roads
to get there". OTOH, maybe different roads lead to
the point where a man is willing to accept truth?

Well, some day, we might meet. Never know.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus