Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flagcake

On 7/1/2015 11:59 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 11:13:59 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
Lol... I've heard people mention the next trend will be normalizing
transgender, and forcing people to accept it as normal... After that
will be attacking hetero's as being abnormal in need of psychiatric
re-education.

--
Maggie

That is taking things to an absurd extreme.

I just saw on FB, a bunch of US military guys bending
over in Islam prayer, in sensetivity to the country
where they live. Also, pork products like Slim Jims
or pizza with pepperoni may not be imported into Muslim
nations. More than a few things have gone to the absurd
extreme, in the last few years. Peace be unto you.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus