Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flagcake

On 7/1/2015 11:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2015 11:05 AM, Muggles wrote:

They aren't requiring you to be gay or to enter a gay
marriage.

They want to force people to accept it as normal when it isn't normal
for many people who believe it's perverted. You won't change minds with
force.

I don't think we are being forced to accept it as normal, just that we
cannot discriminate against it. You don't have to accept it as right or
normal.

After decades of seeing marriage between a man and woman, I found it to
be strange. OTOH, I can't think of solid reasons to deny them a
relationship together

Bible
Book of Mormon
teachings of LDS church