Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
Snit Snit is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On 7/1/15, 4:36 AM, in article ,
"chrisv" wrote:

Wildman wrote:

some thing wrote:

(lies snipped)

I know it will do no good

It will sure do you no good to deal with the "Snit" thing. *All* it
does is lie.

Yes, yes... all my unquotable lies. Tons of them every day. One of the
longest and more boring on-going gags of COLA.

but I will say one more time, Linux is not in the "market", it is FREE.

The fact that it's free does not matter.

Well, it does help get is user base up... if it cost what Windows did it
would be even lower than the 1.5% or so it is now.

--
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0