Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 07:34:00 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 9:48:39 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My guess is the AG wants the good publicity he gets amongst fellow
evangelicals. If he gets his name in the paper enough he will win the
next governor election. Perry wants to be President.

Your mention of election made me think. I was assuming that
the attorney general in TX is appointed and works for Perry,
like here in NJ. But some states, it's an elected position
and that's the case in TX. So, I think you're right, the AG
is probably doing it on his own, for his own reasons, and I
take back what I said about Perry being involved.

Besides that, Perry is not governor of Texas.