Posted to alt.home.repair
taxed and spent taxed and spent is offline

Default What's the trick to mowing grass on a steep hill with a gas push mower

"bob haller" wrote in message
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 10:32:36 PM UTC-4, Sam E wrote:
On 06/30/2015 07:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/29/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:
On Friday, June 11, 2010 at 12:33:03 AM UTC-5, Elmo wrote:
What's the trick for mowing a half-football field sized steep slope
with a
gas push mower?

I have the same problem. I simply take it slow push and pull, in short
moves to avoid falling. ( I have an old military injury to the knees.)

The trick is to look at the date on the post (june 2010)
before replying.

and how will that help with the mowing?

[snip improper sig delimiter]

--
Jesus loves the Ku Klux Klanners, Jesus loves the KKK, Pointy hats and
flowing robes, Burning crosses, homophobes! Jesus loves the Klanners of

the effective and safe answer is groundcover, plus its far less work.

naw - goats!