Posted to alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 23:15:37 GMT, Wildman Gave us:

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:28:27 -0700, Snit wrote:

Which it has. If the open source community would get its act together and
make a desktop product that competes well it would make a huge dent in the
market. The denial of the zealots works against this.

I know it will do no good but I will say one more time, Linux
is not in the "market", it is FREE.

--
Wildman GNU/Linux user #557453
"You can't fix stupid."

"Here's yer sign..."

Exactly. Good one.

I like the one where the cop shows up after a trucker gets his trailer
stuck under an overpass and asks "Did you get your truck stuck?"

The driver, without missin' a beat.... says "No, I was deliverin' this
here overpass and ran out of gas." Here's yer sign. Hehehehehe
So funny.