Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Using Extension Cord with Freezer

On 6/29/2015 11:31 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/29/2015 3:47 AM, gregz wrote:

I bought the extension for power failures LOL I always keep it handy. One
off my garage is 100 foot 12 gauge. I thought it migh have been priced
wrong when I paid $25 at my local hardware.

Greg

How does it work during a power failure? Is it pre-charged? I imagine
you plug it into itself so the electricity does not leak out.

This reply has totally got to be deserving of some
kind of award. I've seldom been so inspired.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus