Alan

Default RCA PTK195 Random Operation

This is a very common problem,usually caused by leaky tact switches on
the keyboard assembly itself.I usually replace the keyboard assy.The
most common one used is part# 239125.Yours could be a different
number.I would need the exact model # to be sure.
6 Aug 2003 21:00:50 GMT, (TV Fixer1) wrote:

Got a RCA PTK195 (projection). Set has random behavior, turns itself on/off,
changes channels, etc. as long as front keyboard is plugged in. With keyboard
unplugged, set functions OK (remote operation). I've read about some problems
with conductive glue under SMD parts on this chassis, is this one of the
circuits affected? TIA

TVFixer1