Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any hope in re-sweating copper tubing?

On Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 6:54:49 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/25/2015 12:39 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Worse, it's a moaners hub post from a web
interface, come to invade our humble usenet
list. I've blocked anthing from example dot
com for that reason.

-

Heck, I'm using Google Groups and can't see the header information like I can with a real newsreader so I have no fraking idea of the source. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Frak Monster

I don't normally associate with Google Gropers,
but make an exception for you.

-

I'm flattered. batts monster eyes 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Flattered Monster