Posted to alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 00:16:13 +0000 (UTC), Dan Purgert
Gave us:

On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 21:19:15 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

[...]
Just remember, if someone starts talking crazy, bin them. No use
arguing with or teaching a k00k.

Gonna have to save this .

That said, some of the guys here jump on the crazy train, even though
they're typically good posters ... OR maybe that's just a side effect of
beer with usenet.

You must have had a few yourself. Usenet is capitalized, AND folks
who respond to trolls usually start out actually attempting to instruct
them, and to make known to others who might read the thread, as to what
the facts are.

As much as those who say "don't feed the trolls" think they are right,
most are duty bound, as it were, to address the bull**** with a few
facts of refutation (yes, I know it isn't technically a word).

That said, I feel it is a GODDAMNED SHAME WE CAN'T HUNT THE *******S
DOWN AND PUMMELL THEM.

Now you know why the "authorities" can't put in place the resources to
track down or hunt the real internet criminals like the Chinese hack
****tards or the ISIS 'recruiter' assholes.

Myself... I like the Russian umbrella with a radioactive pill in the
end 'solution'. These ****s deserve a painful death.