Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe R[_3_] Joe R[_3_] is offline

Default Power washer with Honda engine won't start.

replying to Ralph Mowery , Joe R wrote:
rmowery28146 wrote:

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
I looked in my manual and it says to start it with the trigger lock on.
That keeps the trigger from being pulled.
Then it mentions after you run it or if it tries to start and doesn't, to
pull the trigger and release the pressure before restarting.. It is in

just

the regular print. One would think this would be in bold print because it

is an important point. Then it mentions something about if you don't
releaes the pressure, it could cause the motor to kick back.

Wow! I just had this same issue. I borrowed this unit from my sister and
thought I had broken it in 10 minutes.

One pull of the trigger and it started right up again. Before that, it was
as if the pull cord was tangled. I guess it was just too much compression
in the cylinder.

Well...Mucho Thankso!!

Joe Rowan