Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
Snit Snit is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On 6/25/15, 9:14 AM, in article ,
"Desk Rabbit" wrote:

You are truly an idiot

I disagree with most linux advocates on several topics. Will I killfile any
of them because of that? Naturally not

Killfiles are for the terminally stupid, the vilest filthy scum, the
dishonest cretins like Snit Glasser. You fit just nicely several of the
criteria

Nice comprehension failure - again.

Peter *tries* to hide his humiliation and ignorance behind insults.

And fails.

The more he gets cornered, the more he shouts abuse. It's quite funny
when all he has to do is actually show some knowledge or provide some
proof yet somehow his effort goes into coming up with more insults.

He has tried that in the past. I started to keep quotes and message IDs and
links. He backed off when he realized how easy it is to show him being wrong
on pretty much every topic... now he does not even try.

--
* Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0