Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Do you have the receipt?

On 6/23/2015 11:32 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 9:23:15 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:35:01 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:49:46 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I'm with you, that some customers are a bit too much trouble.

Remember the "golden rule": 90% of your problems come from 10% of your
clients!

Have you ever fired customers? When I was in business, I would fire a
couple a year if they mistreated me. They were puzzled as to why I
was no longer responding to their calls. Some people will never learn
and when they screw over enough service companies, word gets out and
nobody will do work for them.

Ah, yes, truly one of the greatest "benefits" of being self-employed.

The ability to be able to "just say no!" is a wonderful thing and I find
that I am using it more and more as I wind down my practice.