Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Do you have the receipt?

wrote in message
They don't. They buy the part at a wholesale price and fix things

themselves.

Some of you do. There are lots of engineers who are totally incapable
of fixing ANYTHING - including what they design!!

Then there are engineers like one where I worked. He could come up with an
idea, but could not design it. I did most of his work for him on several
projects. He had the idea, but could not plan or design it. I would
design, install and draw up the electrical prints on paper free hand. He
would take that to the drafting department where a lady would put it on the
computer. Then sign his name to it as he had a Professional Engineer paper.