Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Do you have the receipt?

"CRNG" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:53:39 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote in

Went to a major league ball game a number of years ago. They wanted $
4.00
for a bottle of water when you can get about 20 of them in the store for
that price.. Big ripoff when you take the family and have several to buy
for. The next time we went we took small coolers and our own drinks.

They let you bring your own drinks in?
--

This was in the Atlanta baseball about 20 or more years ago. The drinks had
to be in plastic bottles.

First time we went was with a bus tour. My wife and I had a soft drink in
cans that we had finished with and was really looking for a place to place
the emptys. We go to the entrance and the security was looking in bags and
things , They were nice, but told up we could not take the cans in with us.
That was fine as we told him we were just looking for a trash can anyway as
they were empty.

The coolers had to be small. The ones we took were only about a foot in
each direction. Just large enough for about two people.

The year they built the new statium it was said that you could not bring
things in but about a month before we went they had changed th rules.

After the childern got grown we don't do sports, so I don't have any idea
about now.