Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
vallor vallor is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

On 06/23/2015 07:26 AM, chrisv wrote:
taxed and spent wrote:

--
Slimer
Proud "wintroll"

I have no experience with Linux, but surely every windows version I have
ever seen has been unstable. Not to mention bloatware.

Surely you guys recognize a liar and worthless troll, when you see
one?

I suggest plonking it. It's self-nuking and needs no rebuttal.

He even admits to being a troll in his sig. Not worth the time to spit.

--
-v

"The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up!"