Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Do you have the receipt?

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
news , she expects the repair guy to not just make up a number out of his head.

The cost is what someone is willing to pay. Take bottles water. I'd not
pay 50¢ for a bottle at the store down the street, but stranded in the
middle of the desert I'd pay $20+ for it.

Went to a major league ball game a number of years ago. They wanted $ 4.00
for a bottle of water when you can get about 20 of them in the store for
that price.. Big ripoff when you take the family and have several to buy
for. The next time we went we took small coolers and our own drinks.