Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.home.repair
chrisv chrisv is offline

Default A Perfect Case For NOT Using Linux.

taxed and spent wrote:

--
Slimer
Proud "wintroll"

I have no experience with Linux, but surely every windows version I have
ever seen has been unstable. Not to mention bloatware.

Surely you guys recognize a liar and worthless troll, when you see
one?

I suggest plonking it. It's self-nuking and needs no rebuttal.

--
"I wonder if the Fellowship of Liars ever gets tired of the smell of
garbage in the computer room. It's bad enough that their computer was