Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Do you have the receipt?

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 8:45:07 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/22/2015 11:12 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
And even if I did, I wouldn't show you. I sell for retail.
I'll make a phone call tomorrow, see what the current
retail price is, and call her back. What an evening.

Would averaging a few online prices do any good?

Not for me, because online prices don't show the
shipping and handling charges. Online prices are
closer to wholesale.

Some places the shipping charges are right there, eg Ebay. Other
places, you can certainly estimate the online shipping charges
from experience and if you really want to find the exact shipping
charges, just put it in your cart and proceed to checkout. And
IDK what shipping charges even apply. Typically a pro who orders
online is going to order multiple items at a time, which can reduce
the shipping cost a lot compared to ordering just one item.
Sometimes they also show MSRP too .
The idea of finding the price online doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Especially since the lady may go look there too.