Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Trailer / RV toilet water feed leaking

On 6/22/2015 1:21 AM, gregz wrote:
I got a leak this summer. Seems the valve assembly might be leaking. I have
felt water at inlet connection, may be condensation. I may have to replace
Marine toilet, but they are not very expensive. I still have to deal with
obsolete grey plumbing. I have pressure own to 30 lbs. Unregulated, it's
pretty high. I only turn water on when at camp. On fitting last summer on
water heater fitting was leaking. Bad o ring, but that was a special one.
Ended up using a shark bite adaptor.

Greg

I'm going back, and put on a regulator. Hope
that helps. Leave it for a day or two, see if
further attention is needed.

-
..
Christopher A. Young