Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default test CCW

Oren posted for all of us...

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:47:57 -0700, T wrote:

Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test!
I over slept! My dog ate my paper! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I passed my test.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/metro-will-no-longer-cite-or-arrest-failing-register-handguns

https://tinyurl.com/qgl9g8u

I'm free at last

Use it or lose it.

In PA all the local govt's are repealing their restrictions because one got
sued, the court determined it's a state matter and now the repeal exodus is
on.

Of course the municipality I live in was one of the first.

I heard a guy I know ask a cop if he should get his CCW. The cop says: What
you don't feel safe in 'municipality'? Guy says sure! Cop says: Do you ever
go out of town? Then get one!

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*