Posted to alt.home.repair

Default snake in the back yard

Les Moore wrote:
On 06/13/2015 09:57 AM, Muggles wrote:

It's weird that a thread that starts out as talking about a real
garter "snake in the back yard" morphs into talking about racism!

Yes, we have a few lame-ass topic-shifting idiots here.

Well , it was a natural progression , as is thread drift in many usenet
groups . If you don't like it , don't read it . Actually , I think the drift
in this one started with my post about the POISONOUS SNAKE that killed a cat
just feet from where my G-kids were playing ... and the reasons it was there
.. There , back on topic . Are you happy now , or was there something else
you wanted to bitch and moan about ?

--
Snag