Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Central AC Condenser Fan Running Slow

On Saturday, June 13, 2015 at 10:48:32 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
So, looks like this Fasco PSC motor on Ebay for $70 is the leading candidate:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321759521206...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Remaining issue will be how to mount the cap? Are there brackets
you can buy? I have room, just need some way to secure it. Guess
I can use a piece of metal plumbing strap if there isn't anything
better?

There are both single hole and two hole straps made to fit the capacitors in electrical equipment. I've also mounted the capacitor inside the control box with cable ties making sure the terminals are covered with the rubber boot made for the purpose or a heavy layer of electrical tape. ^_^

https://tinyurl.com/nmujmll

[8~{} Uncle Cap Monster