Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default snake in the back yard

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:45:30 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 06/12/2015 09:02 PM, Muggles wrote:
Long time ago I was dating a guy a few years older than me. He was all
strong and proud of it, too. He was helping me rake up the back yard
leaves and this night crawler came slithering out from under the leaves.
He screamed like a girl because he thought it was a snake. I thought I'd
die laughing!

I'm guessing he wasn't much of a fisherman.

....or very queer.

A gay prisoner once declared he was "afraid of spiders!"

Another one saw a gorilla on the tier. Staff member wore a gorilla
mask down range at count time

He was transferred to the medical prison at USP Springfield, MO, by
the psychologist. Doctors sent him back as "cured".

The mask was found in the prison sewage lift - investigated as an
elaborate prison escape plot.