Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default diesel fuel

On 6/13/2015 5:08 AM, Frank Thompson wrote:
Should I have the same concern for fuel for my diesel fuel as I have for my gasoline regarding stability?

While I personally don't have first hand experience with diesel fuel,
I've heard stories and believe that you should have some concerns
regarding storage and handling.

Just do a simple Google search using these words "diesel fuel stability
growth" WITHOUT the quotes and start reading.

Seems that there is a fungus or microbial growth that can take place in
the stored fuel which can play havoc.