Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default snake in the back yard

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:32:28 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

why not carefully claen up the vacant lot next door, and cut the grass occasionally.

just a bit of work can beautify the neighborhood and help make it safer too

No good deed goes unpunished. The cops would probably show up and arrest him for trespassing. A better solution is what we do around here when there is an overgrown empty lot. Call the city and city workers will clean it up and the city will bill the owner and if the owner doesn't pay, the city condemns and seizes the property. Of course you will never see a junked up overgrown empty lot in an upper class neighborhood. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Junk Monster

A man in Texas just died from a swarm of bee stings after he cut the
neighbor's lawn, as a good intended act.

_White House eyes plan to diversify wealthy neighborhoods_

Jun. 12, 2015 - 7:23 - Critics call proposed HUD plan to use federal
grants to encourage low income housing in wealthy areas an example of
massive government overreach.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4292408954001/white-house-eyes-plan-to-diversify-wealthy-neighborhoods/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/oo2z7xj

Can I have chicken coops and a dozen pigs on my lot?