Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bug Pain Reliever Stick, "After Bite"

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 07:25:35 -0400, Bob wrote:

Hi,

Figured you folks would have some good suggestions.

Used the bug pain reliever stick, "After-Bite", on my 4-1/2 yr old
Grandson for a simple mosquito bite.

Kid literally went thru the roof.

Surprised, as I believe it is nothing but Ammonia in the stick that
they have been making for years.
Perhaps a change in formula ?

Anyway, anyone suggest a simple stick type applicator bug pain reliever
that won't be worse than the bite itself, and is effective ?

Thanks,
Bob

Sometimes with kids they EXPECT something to hurt, and holler blue
murder before anything even takes effext (or contacts the skin)