Posted to alt.home.repair
taxed and spent taxed and spent is offline

Default Bug Pain Reliever Stick, "After Bite"

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 6/10/2015 7:25 AM, Bob wrote:
Hi,

Figured you folks would have some good suggestions.

Used the bug pain reliever stick, "After-Bite", on my 4-1/2 yr old
Grandson for a simple mosquito bite.

Kid literally went thru the roof.

Surprised, as I believe it is nothing but Ammonia in the stick that
they have been making for years.
Perhaps a change in formula ?

Anyway, anyone suggest a simple stick type applicator bug pain reliever
that won't be worse than the bite itself, and is effective ?

Thanks,
Bob

What kind of roof did he literally go through? Was it
asphalt shingles, or cedar shakes?

Did he go from up, and down into the building, or did
he start indoors and end up over the house?

Did he use a hatchet like the folks in New Orleans?

I've not tried bite remedies, but I'm curious about
the literal going through the roof.

I bet NASA would be interested as well.