Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default ECHO weed trimmer & warranty

Ralph Mowery wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Sounds like BS to me. The ethanol fuel has been around for a long time

and manufacturers of gas equipment have to deal with it. The right
material has been available.

I don't know how long the 10% junk has been around, but surely long enough
that the small engine people should be able to deal with it.

Sounds like Microsoft stopping support for Win XP. That system has been out
well over 10 years and if the bugs and such are not out of it by now, they
never would have been, and now there are several more systems for them to
support.

I have XP pro work station only used for my book keeping for small
business we own. Funny thing this box is still getting updates from
MS.