Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default A Connecticut stand-off...

On 6/9/15 12:49 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 9:50:41 AM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 6/7/15 8:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/7/2015 7:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Don't trust any TV network. They're all being manipulated by
those insidious New World Order people hidden in the
background. The various networks are being directed to appeal
to those people of different political beliefs but all the
networks have the same goal. Their goal is to have everyone
constantly at each others throats by trying to foment hate and
discord among the people.

I'm surprised anyone took what me and Storman wrote seriously. I
thought the bump in my cheek was obvious. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Prank Monster

Which do you believe?

A. Nixon and Agnew would never seek to popularize their "silent
majority" by dividing the nation.

B. News networks have no political considerations. They are as honest
and altruistic as Perry White and his "Daily Planet."