Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Kill Files

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:45:33 -0700 (PDT), SteamboatEd Haas
wrote:

Hi gang. Well it's fun to be using usenet again but it's no longer available from my ISP and no longer accessible via tin. Does anyone know how one goes about writing a kill file that will work on Google Groups? Thanks,

You can use NNTP Usenet sites Eternal September
(http://www.eternal-september.org/) or Albasani
(http://news.albasani.net/index.html.en) for free Usenet access.

I assume that you are using Unix or Linux - you mention "tin" - which
is still available in Linux-Mint repositories and I assume on other
Debian systems. There are also a number of other NNTP readers for
Linux available or one could run "Forte Agent", a normally Windows
application, in Linux via Wine
--
cheers,

John B.