Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Connecticut stand-off...

On 6/7/2015 7:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Don't trust any TV network. They're all being manipulated by those insidious New World Order people hidden in the background. The various networks are being directed to appeal to those people of different political beliefs but all the networks have the same goal. Their goal is to have everyone constantly at each others throats by trying to foment hate and discord among the people. When their actions cause a civil or race war, they'll swoop in after it's over then steal and take over everything. I'm not paranoid or some conspiracy nut, I just know they're out to get everyone and steal all our property. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster

You especially can be concerned about anyone who
replies to your usenet posts, and appears friendly.

Right, buddy?

-
..
Christopher A. Young