Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default ping Oren: two incredible Nevada landscape pictures

On 06/06/2015 06:49 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 18:21:47 -0700, T wrote:

Hi Oren,

This lady has some talent with a camera! Makes
Nevada look beautiful (normally it looks like the
moon with sage brush).

Scroll to the bottom:
http://www.olneystudios.com

-T

The desert landscape can grow on you. I takes time. Rugged mountains
turn beautiful.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=red+rock+canyon&t=ffab&iax=1&ia=images

Gorgeous. It does grow on you!

The view out my back window:
http://static.flickr.com/63/181360041_b6c2be3899.jpg

I was here for years before I saw a road runner eat a snake, or see a
coyote howl

I love hearing them howl at each other in the evening. They do
a nice job on the neighborhood stray cats too. (I don't
defecate on their lawn, don't send your animals to defecate
on mine!)

I'm not leaving.

Perhaps in a pine box. Hopefully, not even then.