Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT you know what else is stupid?

On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 14:43:15 -0400, micky
wrote:

On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 06:04:12 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 4:08:09 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
OT you know what else is stupid?

Perhaps you?

You manage to be civil some of the time, but then you revert. You call
someone stupid for repeating the Subject line? Not that you deserve to
know, but I do this for people like me who go from post to post without
looking at the toc and without reading the subject lines.

You didn't need to repeat your title?

And even if you were 100% right, you didn't need to make a nitpicking
remark. What are you, the world's dustman?

I've had enough. Kerplunk.

+ 10