Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Odd: Earthworm herds form on road in Eisenhower State Park in Texas

On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 9:09:21 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 6/5/2015 9:00 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 8:09:08 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Uncle Monster:
Imagine a car skidding on those squirmy worms. o_O

When I and my college roommate were driving through Everglades National
Park in the evening we were running over so many snakes that skidding
was clearly a potential problem.
--
Pete Cresswell

It just goes to show you that the ground under your feet is alive and teeming with life. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster

It kind of reminds me of the War of the Worlds movie. The virus was
responsible for saving mankind. Life as it's most basic - good or bad.

The movie never really said what virus it was that ended up killing the
aliens, but I thought it was profound how something we don't really
think about unless it threatens our health could actually save us one day.

--
rebel

There is research going on right now on a virus that may be used to target cancer cells only. In the future, someone diagnosed with cancer may wind up needing just one injection to rid them of the disease. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Medical Monster