Posted to alt.fiftyplus,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] is offline

Default David "Dingleberry" Dalton says, "I've been accepted to the Ph.D."

"David Dalton" wrote in message
I recently found out that I have been accepted to resume
my Ph.D in geophysics at Memorial University of
Newfoundland in September. I won't have to do any more
courses and won't have to repeat my candidacy exam,
and I have been granted a full fellowship. But it
is not yet clear whether I will resume the same
topic that I was studying in the spring of 2004
or write a new thesis proposal. If I stick with
the same topic I may be finished in two years;
if I switch to a new topic it might take slightly
longer. Regardless, my research will be supervised
by Michael Slawinski and will be in the area of applied
math/theoretical seismology/continuum mechanics/anisotropy.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"It is time for you to laugh instead of crying

Er.........Miss Rectum? On a scale of......let's say.........one to ten (can
you count that high?), how impressed are youse about David?
And let's be honest for a change. LOL