Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 05/2015

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 6:53:18 AM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 16:55:38 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote in

Hell, like my brother I leaned Liberal before I grew up. Most young Liberals are Conservative larvae who will eventually mature and fly away. Unfortunately there are those Liberals who never mature and continue on as maggots for the rest of their lives. ^_^

Well put.
--

Young people are supposed to be Liberal because Conservatism is something one grows into. Young Conservatives are unnatural, like teacher's pets or sycophants looking to ingratiate themselves with a Conservative establishment.. Then there are the young über-Liberal butt kissers trying to do the same thing except with the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who are now infesting our government. o_O

[8~{} Uncle über-Monster