Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 05/2015

On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 16:55:38 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote in

Hell, like my brother I leaned Liberal before I grew up. Most young Liberals are Conservative larvae who will eventually mature and fly away. Unfortunately there are those Liberals who never mature and continue on as maggots for the rest of their lives. ^_^

Well put.