Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 05/2015

On 6/2/2015 8:16 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Nice going. Do you think you can break that in June? Anybody know what the
all-time high is for a single Poster?

I think it's fun. I can't do much else from my hospital bed except watch TV or endless videos. I can interact with folks on Usenet and get back into the practice of writing about different things. This is not the only group I'm interested in and I'm certainly not in competition with anyone for highest post count. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Engaging Monster

I hope that if (God forbid) I end up in a home,
that someone will be kind to me and give me some
kind of computer with internet.

-
..
Christopher A. Young