Posted to alt.home.repair
FecesBook FecesBook is offline

Default Did anyone here preview Windows 10?

On 06/03/2015 01:42 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 09:40:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I have three computers: two with Vista and one with Windows 98SE.
All are working perfectly fine for me and no need to downgrade
to Win 10 which is just bloatware anyway IMO.

I have 3 computers too. Two have XP, the other has Win98SE and
Win2000pro (dual boot). The one I use the most is Win98SE.
I have no intention of ever using any MS OS newer than XP.
I dont want or need any more MS bloat. I thought XP was too bloated, but
I found ways to remove most of it, and make it work and look more like
Win98SE.

If I can no longer use any of these OSs, I'll stop using computers.
However, there is really no reason to stop using computers. Any old OS
will do word processing, show and edit images, play music, play movies,
and do darn near everything except use the internet. As far as I'm
concerned, when the newsgroups finally die, I'll quit using the internet
anyhow. The web has become nothing but a huge commercial and has little
value anymore.

I have one of those cheap Android tablets too. I can take it to any WIFI
spot and look something up on the web if I really feel the need, or just
want to waste some time watching stupid youtube videos.

Since that filthy and useless Facebook has "become the internet", it's
no longer any fun "surfing the web". Besides facebook, the rest of the
web is just a place to go shopping, and myself, I prefer brick and
mortar stores, where I can actually touch and smell and feel what I am
buying.

People keep telling me I'm getting old and set in my ways. Well, that
may be true to a certain degree, but because of my age, I also remember
when the web was fun. I also remember when they had BBS's before the
internet even existed and they were even more fun. Now it's Facebook....
It's made for kids who have a whole life ahead of them, and who dont
seem to care they are being tracked and their identity stolen. I dont
have time to waste anymore, at my age, and even if I did, it would not
be wasted on the worthless crap posted on FB. I really dont care what
time Suzy woke up this morning, or how many times she took a ****, or
what songs she bought for her Ipad.

Ironically, you're 5 paragraph diatribe would fit in nicely on FecesBook. ;-)