Posted to alt.home.repair

Default woodworm beetles

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 11:52:25 AM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote in
:

What you describe seems like what we have here in Alabamastan where
bumblebees bore into the wood outside homes. The holes are about 1/4"
in diameter and you can hear a buzzing sound coming from them when the
bee is inside. 8-)

Your posting style is a lot like The Daring Dufus. And he was from
Birmingham too.

That's my brother, I'm about 10 minutes older than Dufas. We had the same English and creative writing teachers and were tortured by the same nuns. We come up with all sorts acronyms and share them so it doesn't surprise me that our writing style may be similar because we outgrew Liberalism a long time ago. It would be hell if we could persuade our other 7 siblings to post to Usenet. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Brother Monster