Rick Dipper

Default Cheap Garden Room

My mum had one, all was fine until one of the grand children had a close shave with it and a trike, then she worked out how bad it could have been if theer had been a
collision. I guess it depends on what the material is and if you have kids........

Rick

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:13:26 -0000, "mich" wrote:
Has anyone bought, acquired or seen one of those cheap ( about £100) lean
too garden rooms advertised in all sorts of magazines and the like, made by
Norfolk? its basically , as far as I can make out , corrugated plastic or
Perspex(?) on a steel frame and it bolts on the wall (?) A bit like a lean
to greenhouse type job but advertised for use like a conservatory.

Any comments on what they are like?
I need a cheap, quick and possible long term temporary, storage solution on
the side of my house.

Comments and experiences if any please